Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm back

and this time for good... 

I was introduced to blogging five years ago from my dear from CT. I dove right in but somehow over the next couple of years it lost it's appeal. Well, that and the fact I found out my ex husband's new wife read it every single day (thanks to a tracker I had put on my blog) .. originally there to view 'hits' but it also gave stats as to where the person was reading from. When I noticed a familiar town (over and over) I began to wonder if my ex found my blog. But then it was being read from a hospital near that town almost every morning. Anyway it didn't take long to figure out. Oh, and an ex boyfriend found it...  I just didn't feel I could write freely with these lurkers.

Whatever. I'm over it. So now to start a new blog.

I really need the therapy!

3 comments:

  1. YAY, I can finally comment! Thanks for altering the settings.

    And YAY, you're back! And ooh, it's so pretty in here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted something tranquil...I find this tranquil :)

    ReplyDelete